Partner Study Groups
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."- John F. Kennedy
For experienced partners, AGN ADVANCE Partner Study Groups provide the platform for small group connection and training. Along the way, not only will participants enhance their leadership skills, they will also cultivate relationships and grow from the knowledge sharing with their peers.
Partner Study Groups consist of 6 to 8 partners from different AGN member firms. Over a two-year period, these self-led groups will meet 3 to 5 times a year (virtually and in person) at times determined by the members. Prior to each meeting, the group will collectively choose which modules will be completed, and one person from the group will volunteer to lead the discussion for each module. Partner Study Groups are focused on The Seven Pillars of Leadership (key areas for development). Experts in these areas have contributed modules to our content cache and will occasionally be brought in to amplify module subject matter and/or best practices in those matters.
For more information email Ashleigh Lambert.
The Seven Pillars of Leadership
- Complete pre-assessment
- Complete at least two hours of CPE credit from each of The Seven Pillars
- Complete at least thirty hours of CPE credit in total
- Complete at least one of each module type
- Management, Leadership and Command - Beginning the Journey
- Mechanics, culture, values and goals of a firm - Getting Under the Hood
- Client Service and building/sustaining great relationships - Creating "sticky" situations
- Marketing, selling, and building value - Making it Rain
- Performance Management, Coaching and Mentorship - Developing Others
- The Digital Journey - Future-proofing your Practice
- Negotiating, Influencing and Engaging Audiences - Exploring Dynamic Communication